Saturday, March 27, 2010

SHOPPING CONFESSIONS: MAC Liberty of London Collection Haul

Hey Loves

This is what I was looking forward to this pass couple of months...
The MAC Liberty of London Collection. So my mac counter was suppose to get the collection on March 11 but the shipment got delayed I had to wait another week and a half. But anyways finally got a call from one of the MAs because I was on the waiting list to be informed when they have the collection. So once I got the call I rushed on over to my mac counter. When I got there they just literally opened up the boxes and started to display the collection on a tray and I was the first to view and do swatches. I went through the stuff pretty fast because I already had in mind of the things I wanted to get.

So here is my haul on the things I purchased. My haul video can be found here.

Packaging Design

Beauty Powder in Shell Pearl $25

Blushes (L toR: Prim & Proper, Dirty Plum) $18.50
(Top to Bottom: Dirty Plum, Prim & Proper)
Beauty Powder and Blush Packaging

Lipglass
(top to bottom: Frankly Fresh, English Accents, Perennial High Style)
$14


(L to R: Frankly Fresh, English Accents, Perennial High Style)
Lipsticks
(Top to Bottom: Ever Hip, Peachstock, Blooming Lovely)
$14
(L to R: Ever Hip, Peachstock, Blooming Lovely)
Lipglass and Lipstick Packaging

No comments:

Post a Comment