Monday, March 8, 2010

FOTD: "Pot Of Gold" St. Patrick's Day Inspired Look




Hey Loves

I know I haven't made a video in forever. I really have no excuse (just been really lazy). Hopefully during Spring Break I'll try to do 4 videos, since my Spring Break is a week long.

This whole week has been nothing but weird weather. Its been raining hella hard in the morning, sunny in the afternoon then more rain at night. Feels like I'm back in Washington. This kinda weather I just wanna lay in bed all day, so depressing (maybe that's why I've been lazy).

But anyways today I thought I'd do a St. Patrick's Day inspired look. I may do another St. Patrick's Day inspired look, not entirely sure yet.

Products Used:

[EYES]
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Mica Bella Shimmer Powder in Luxury
MAC Golden Olive pigment
MAC Humid e/s
MAC Nylon e/s
MAC Brule e/s
Maybelline Shadestick in Jade
Wet n Wild Cream Liner in Black

[FACE]
NYC Matte Bronzer in Sunny
MAC MSF Comfort
MAC Enough Said Beauty Powder Blush

[LIPS]
ELF Mineral Lipstick in Runaway Pink
MAC Gold Rebel Lipglass

No comments:

Post a Comment