Monday, March 22, 2010

FOTD: A Touch of Spring Makeup Look


Hey Loves

So today is the start of my Spring Break!! But it's only a week. I wanted to go visit my roomie and friends in Washington but again my break is a week and that is not enough. Plus I have tons of homework to do, two examwhen I go back to school and a paper due. What a Spring break huh? Anyways it's such a blah day.. weather sucks, so hot and gloomy. What happened with SPRING?
Hope you all enjoy this look=)

Products Used:

[EYES]
UDPP
MAC Mutiny pigment
Jordana Brown Sugar e/s
MAC Magnetic Fields e/s
Revlon Matte Riviera Blue e/s
HIP Duo in Flamboyant (gold) e/s
Jordana Peach e/s
Wet n Wild Black Eyeliner

[FACE]
NYX Dusty Rose Blush
NYC Matte Bronzer in Sunny

[LIPS]
NYX Thalia Lipstick
MAC Morning Glory Lustreglass

No comments:

Post a Comment