Saturday, March 27, 2010

SHOPPING CONFESSIONS: Fashion Haul

Hey Loves

I was really hoping that I would have time to do more videos during my break but that never happened. Got stuck in my room reading, studying and working on my marketing plan paper. But to keep myself happy I did a little shopping during my Spring Break. Not much but kept me smiling.. retail therapy much.

Stopped by Ross with my sister, didn't find much but found a dress in the clearance section. Dress by Rhapsody Clothing Original price: $28 Ross price: $12.99 Reduced to: $6.49

Then I found this sleepwear dress by Sanrio Original price: it think it was $30 Ross price: $11.99. Love the material very soft reminds me of a robe material.


Then we stopped by at Kmart. Scored on these gladiator sandals by Route 66 Retailed for: $14.99 Clearance: $9.99. Super cute, comfortable, trendy, plus perfect for the spring and summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment