Saturday, November 10, 2012

NYC IndividualEyes Custom Compact Review

NYC IndividualEyes Custom Compact

NYC New York Color's all-in-one compact gives you everything you need for a complete eye look: primer, illuminator, applicator and complementing shadows. With four vibrant colors designed for your eye color, you can create a look as individual as you are! 

Where can I purchase this: 
Can be purchased at newyorkcolor.com for $4.99

My thoughts/overall:
Pretty impressed in the quality and pigmentation of the eye shadows in the 938 Urban Square for Brown Eyes compact. I've found the lightest and darkest shade in the compact to be the most pigmented and easy to apply. Where I've found the other two shades required more application for it to show on my skintone.
The packaging is very simple and compact. Perfect for throwing into my makeup bag or purse. I like that this compact has everything you'll need for your eyes besides eyeliner. Although, the only thing that is missing in this compact is a mirror.
You get four amazing eye shadows (highlighter, all over lid color and 2 crease/contour shades), a primer/base and a illuminator which works great as a base as well. I find that the eye shadows are much more vibrant on top of the primer/base.
Overall, the eye shadows are very pretty, smudge-proof (with or without primer/base), glides on easily, no fall outs, blendable and works well with my brown eyes. Everything is in one compact, which is great for creating a day or night look.

**Received this product complimentary to test and review through Influenster’s VoxBox program. This is MY HONEST OPINION.  

No comments:

Post a Comment