Monday, November 12, 2012

Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin


Steps:
1. Gather your hair at the nape of your neck

2. Twist your hair into a tight bun and tuck in the ends
3. Spin one pin in from the top and the other from the base, taking care not to interlock pins.


Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin

 The Spin Pin does the work of 20 bobby pins! Easily achieve chic updo styles; simply twirl your hair up and spin the Spin Pins in for a perfect top knot, undone bun and side bun!
 

Where can I purchase this:
Can be found at Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreen’s for $7.29
More information about Goody products can be found at Goody.com 

My Thoughts/Overall: 
 I have long, thick, layered hair and I always find myself never knowing what to do with my hair. I usually style it into a bun or pony tail because it's simple and easy.
The spin pin idea is genius. It makes pinning my hair into a bun super easy. I literally just twist the pins into my bun and it secures with ease. No need for a hair brush, hairspray or bobby bins. How awesome is that! 
However, I do recommend using these when you have dirty or textured hair. I find that if you have clean hair it doesn't hold up well without some kind styling product.
Overall, a really great product for simple up-dos and not bad of a price considering the usage of this being used almost everyday. It looks to be made of good quality and I find it doesn't damage my hair after using it a full day and overnight.

 **Received this product complimentary to test and review through Influenster’s VoxBox program. This is MY HONEST OPINION.   

No comments:

Post a Comment