Friday, November 16, 2012

Not Your Mother's Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream


Not Your Mother's Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream

Got Frizz? Straighten up and tame that mane... or whatever you call it. SMOOTH MOVES™ is your call to fighting out of control hair and will help reduce your styling time. Infused with natural coconut & silk extracts this salon formula will keep you thinking straight all day.


Product Facts
- De-frizzes and straightens hair
- All day performance
- Adds shine
- Coconut and silk extracts add shine and strength to hair

Styling Tips and Effects
Apply to damp hair, distribute evenly with a comb and then blow-dry to reveal straight, frizz-free hair. 


Where can I purchase this:
Can be purchased at CVS, Walmart, and ULTA for $6.
For more information on NYM products go to NotYourMother's.com 

My Thoughts/Overall: 
I have thick, long, layered hair and this hair cream makes my hair super soft and feels very light weigh, which my hair tends to feel weighed down. I apply a small amount onto the palm of my hand ( a little goes a long way), work it into my hair, then comb through (a great detangler too) and then I either blow dry or air dry my hair. After applying the hair cream my hair stays controled; frizz-free, shiny and smooth straight. It also smells divine; very tropical. Who wouldn't want there hair smelling like coconuts and the tropics... 


**Received this product complimentary to test and review through Influenster’s VoxBox program. This is MY HONEST OPINION.    

No comments:

Post a Comment