Monday, August 23, 2010

Dollar Tree Haul

Hey Loves

I've been watching Dollar Tree Hauls for months and been tempted to go to one. I mean everything for a "DOLLAR". Doesn't that just ring a bell in your head to go. It sure does to me. I'm always on a look for great deals and finding inexpensive makeup. From what I know Dollar Tree is basically a store that carries a bunch of "overstock" items from other stores (e.g. Walmart, Rite Aid, CVS). They can't sell them anymore because it's overstock or discontinued (think of it as a CCO). Every time I watch Dollar Tree hauls, after I watch a couple I wanna drive to the Dollar Tree store and see what they have. I mean people have found some really great brand makeup for only $1. I was seriously blown away. So I googled to find one in my area, I found out there was at least 6 in my area.

I went to two different Dollar Tree's that were just 10-15 minutes away from where I live. The first one I went to didn't have much stuff but I did find a few makeup. The second one I went to looked like they just got in a new shipment. They were stocked up. It was like a little kid in a candy store, I was excited maybe a bit overwhelmed of all the makeup they had.

It's now my favorite place to shop, not just for makeup but for other random things (birthday cards, candles, birthday gifts, etc). I definitely recommend anyone who is on budget check out your Dollar Tree, you'll be amazed at what you may find. And go atleast 3 times a week cause they get new shipment almost daily. With that being said here is what I picked up (keep in mind everything was $1).


LA Colors 12 Eyeshadow Palette in Traditional
[Great neutral palette, all shimmer, some I do find them to be chalky, dark shades are really pigmented; great for the crease]





LA Colors 12 Eyeshadow Palette in Trendy
(Beautiful colors, all shimmery, some I do find them to be chalky]





LA Colors Mineral Eyeshadow


White [Frosty silvery white]

Beige [Frosty beige w/pink undertone]

Gold [Frosty light gold]

Purple [Satin light purple]

Black [Charcoal black w/specs of subtle glitter]

Teal [Deep teal]
Maybelline Shine Seduction Lipgloss- 630 [Light pink w/gold and pink shimmer]



Maybelline Shine Seduction Lipgloss- 410 [Peachy pink w/gold shimmer]



Maybelline Shine Seduction Lipgloss- 310 [Mauvey pink]



Sally Hansen Collagen Lipstick- Hint of Pink [Nude pink]


Sally Hansen Line Smoothing Mineral Lip Treatment- Citrine [Coral brown w/tons of gold shimmer]



Sally Hansen Lacquer Shine- Lotus [Plumy brown w/tons of gold glitter]



Sally Hansen LIPNOTIC Gem Gloss- Treasure [Sheer pink w/specs of glitter]



Thanks for checking out the blog. If you have any questions feel free to leave a comment or Twitter me.

xoxo,
Syd

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! i love the dollar tree, you find the randomest things there but almost always a great buy. Great haul and review lovely <3

    ReplyDelete