Friday, July 2, 2010

FOTD: Summer Night Coppery Look

Hey Loves

Here is another look for you all. Wore this look to my cousins graduation party. So I decided I do a makeup tutorial. It reminds me of a late summer night bon fire under the stars by the beach. Which I use to do a lot with my family and friends. These colors just shot at me as I was thinking of the old days when I use to go camping. I really miss camping, making smores and just sitting by the bon fire.
This look is so perfect for the summer. I mean it just screams SUMMER, don't you think? Well I hope you guys like this look ;)






Products Used:

[EYES]
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX JEP in Bronze
ELF e/s (didn't have a name) Dark Chocolate Brown w/silver glitter
Jesse's Girl Eye Dust in Copper
MAC Be/s in Brule
Revlon e/s in Rich Sable
L.A. Colors Liquid Eyeliner in Black
MK Black Eyeliner
Ebay Dramatic False Lashes
NYC Lengthening Mascara in Jet Black

[CHEEKS]
MAC Eversun blush
MAC Enough Said blush
NYC Bronzer in Sunny

[LIPS]
NYX Ballerina Pink lipgloss
Milani Satin Rose lipliner


No comments:

Post a Comment