Sunday, July 21, 2013

Kiss® everEZlashes







How to use: If needed, trim lash to fit your eyes then simply apply adhesive to the lash base and let set for 30 seconds, then use the applicator to apply lashes along natural lash line. Hold allowing adhesive to dry completely and then repeat onto second eye. Once completely dry, hold & squeeze lashes firmly between thumb and index finger and push in lashes. Do the same to the second eyelash. 

Where can I purchase this: Retails for $3.99 and are available at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information check out Kissusa.com

My Thoughts/Overall: These are lovely lashes and look natural. The only con I have about this kit was that it comes with "16hr Strip Eyelash Adhesive" and a applicator which I found they both didn't work for me. Even after letting the adhesive dry to get tacky its staying power ("16hr") once applied to the lash line didn't last. I had to reapply adhesive and once dried I could still see the glue even when I "tired" to cover it with black liquid eyeliner. I'd prefer to use my DUO as it is what I've been using for years. As for the applicator, it was very flimsy and I couldn't get a good grip of the lashes. So I opt to using my tweezers for a better control.

Overall, the lashes are great for everyday and any type of makeup look. They are very light weight, reusable and look natural. But I'd rather use a different lash adhesive (DUO) and apply with a tweezer for better precision.

*Received these items complimentary from Influenster for testing and review purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment