Friday, June 22, 2012

SOYJOY Review

SOYJOY

What is SOYJOY:
All natural and gluten free
Made with real fruit and ground whole soybeans
130 - 140 calories, 2 - 4 grams of fiber, and 4 grams of protein
Completely free of trans fats, hydrogenated oils, artificial colors, flavors, preservatives and chemical additives
Made with non-GMO soybeans

Available in 7 great flavors: Apple Walnut, Banana, Berry, Blueberry, Mango Coconut, Pineapple, and Strawberry

Where can I purchase this:
Online at our e-store on our website, Amazon, Drugstore.com
Major stores that currently carry an assortment of SOYJOY bars are A&P, Albertsons, BiLo, Duane Reade, Giant Eagle, Giant Landover, Hannaford, HyVee, Kmart, Kroger, Sprout's, Publix, Safeway, Stop n Shop, SuperValu, ShopRite, Winn Dixie


Suggested retail price is $0.99 - $1.29

My Thoughts/Overall::
DELICIOUS! Smells just like Blueberry Muffins or Pancakes, which I love! Great for a quick snack. It's inexpensive, healthy and yummy all in one. Texture reminds me a lot like a Fig Newton bar, soft but not chewy or crumbly/falls apart. I do recommend drinking water or hydrate after as it is a bit dry. I find that it really absorbs when I take a bite. Love the bits of blueberries and cranberries in each bite i take, very satisfying. I'd definitely buy more and try out the other flavors. Ingredients are not only healthy/all natural but simple.
 **Received this product complimentary to test through Influenster’s VoxBox program. I'm not getting paid to do this review. This is MY HONEST OPINION.

No comments:

Post a Comment