Monday, February 22, 2010

FOTD: MAC Spring Colour 4 Forecast Amber Look

Didn't purchase anything from the Spring Colour 4 Forecast Collection because I find that the colors are dupable. Just saved myself $36. I mean don't get me wrong the colors in that quad are gorgeous but I don't need a ton of amber/gold/bronze eye shadows. So I created this look with colors that I found similar with products I already own.
On a side note I did purchase something from the Spring Colour 3 Forecast Collection, just the Colour 3 Quad which I'm loving. Tutorial on the Colour 3 quad click here. And that's the only thing I purchased from the Spring Colour Forecast Collection, I wanted to and still want that Ripe Peach Blush Ombre but its SOLD OUT at my MAC counter and online =(

Products Used:
[FACE]
MAC Enough Said Beauty Powder Blush
MAC MSF Comfort
La Femme Peach Blush

[EYES]
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX JEP Bronze
Jordana Brown Sugar e/s (neutral brown)
Jordana Rich Vanilla e/s (soft ivory)
Milani Spice e/s (antique brown)
MAC Amber Lights e/s (peachy-brown)
La Femme Beige e/s
Taylor Made Goldie pigment
Wild n Crazy Mad Raven e/s
Wet n Wild Black Eyeliner

[LIPS]
NYX Orange Soda Lipstick
Victorias Secret Beauty Rush Strawberry Fizz Lipgloss

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog, I followed you, Check out my blog when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete